All Of Me Mitts
This pattern is the result of my quest to make a pair of fingerless mitts out of a precious skein of handspun yarn. Like many skeins of handspun yarn, it was a little on the short side, and I was worried about running out of this one-of-a-kind yarn. I developed this top-down construction to get the most mitt for my yardage, and now you can too!
Goes great with our Crazy Hat Skeins for a quick project or make them longer and use a whole skein of our hard-wearing, pill resistant chainette yarn, MollyGirl Harmony!
- At least 140 yards of worsted weight yarn - we suggest MollyGirl Harmony, shown here in Every Rose Has Its Thorn (grey & pink) or MollyGirl Rock Star (shown here in a one-of-a-kind Crazy Hat Skein colorway, the fuchsia & blue pair)!
- US 7 needles, either a set of dpns or a 40” circular needle if you want to work these 2 at a time with the magic loop method
- Stitch markers to mark the beginning of the round
- A crochet hook or tapestry needle for finishing
- Two scraps (5-7” each will do) of a different yarn for working the afterthought thumb
Special thanks to my hand models/additional photographers Xandy Peters, Ruth Hollander, & Sara Cronin.
Have you seen this?
Crazy Hat Skeins - MollyGirl Rock Star - Mini Kit - Includes A Free Pattern & Stitch Marker!