Angela's One Hit Wonder Club
Welcome to Angela's One Hit Wonder Club! A casual club focused on one-of-a-kind colorways - a surprise every month! Sometimes we'll even have guest dyers in for a truly unique skein!
We're ecstatic to be able to offer an option for spinners now too! Selecting the Fiber option will net you apx 4 oz of spinning fiber every month! While it will almost always be a wool, we're planning to use this as a playground to test new blends too!
While you can manually purchase a single installment of this club, we strongly suggest becoming a subscriber! You will be able to manage your subscription from your MollyGirlYarn.com account easily, and you can cancel, pause, skip, or restart at any time!
This club is also available to our wholesale clients - send us an email and we'll get you started!
How It Works
- Pick Your Base - Select either lightweight yarns (which will generally be either fingering or sport), heavyweight yarns (which will generally be dk or worsted), or fiber and you'll get a skein or braid in this weight category every month you subscribe. It will usually be one of our regular yarns, but we also may throw in some special limited edition yarns, bases we want to test out, or something completely new!
- Pick How Much Yarn You Want - Everyone has a kind of project they prefer to make and everyone's yardage needs are different. You can pick to get 1, 2, or 3 skeins/braids in each shipment. All the skeins will be the same base & color. (If you'd like 4 or more skeins every month just shoot Angela an email and she'll set it up for you.)
- Pick Your Way To Pay - Use our convenient new subscribe feature to pick the specifics of your subscription!
- Sit Back & Relax! - Yarn will ship to you on or about the 30th of every month.
Things To Be Aware Of
- When you purchase this listing, you're buying into the colorway for the following month. For example, if you purchase your subscription on January 25th, your yarn will ship on February 28. Often you'll be charged twice before you get your first shipment - this is pretty normal. This schedule also holds true for single installment purchases.
- Since these club skeins are one-of-a-kind and dyed to order, we regret we cannot accept exchanges or returns.
- Due to the nature of dyeing fiber vs. dyeing yarn, fiber braids will not match the composition of the skeins exactly. We will try and keep them visually close (same colors) but since we want to take care to make all our products as high-quality as we can we may change aspects of the colorway on fiber braids. We do this with our regular fiber colorways too - this is totally normal and just allows us to showcase each braid & skein in its best light.
Watercolor graphic courtesy of Starline.