All Of Me Mitts
Sale Sold out
Regular price $2.50
Regular priceUnit price per
This pattern is the result of my quest to make a pair of fingerless mitts out of a precious skein of handspun yarn. Like many skeins of handspun yarn, it was a little on the short side, and I was worried about running out of this one-of-a-kind yarn. I developed this top-down construction to get the most mitt for my yardage, and now you can too!
- At least 140 yards of worsted weight yarn - we suggest MollyGirl Harmony, shown here in Every Rose Has Its Thorn (grey & pink) or MollyGirl Rock Star (shown here in a one-of-a-kind Crazy Hat Skein colorway, the fuchsia & blue pair)!
- US 7 needles, either a set of dpns or a 40” circular needle if you want to work these 2 at a time with the magic loop method
- Stitch markers to mark the beginning of the round
- A crochet hook or tapestry needle for finishing
- Two scraps (5-7” each will do) of a different yarn for working the afterthought thumb
Special thanks to my hand models/additional photographers Xandy Peters, Ruth Hollander, & Sara Cronin.